Rebuild

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Majbarsalona

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hey guys, after the recent hurricane that hit New York, I've been without out electric and lost some fish/: I have a 20 gallon moderately- heavily planted tank that is over filtered. Due to the hurricane I'm left with
2- silver hatchet fish
2- otos
2- peppered corydoras
And I lost my precious German blue rams),:
So my question is how would you guys suggest I rebuild and restock this tank, I am open to almost completely restocking this tank!

Hey guys, after the recent hurricane that hit New York, I've been without out electric and lost some fish/: I have a 20 gallon moderately- heavily planted tank that is over filtered. Due to the hurricane I'm left with
2- silver hatchet fish
2- otos
2- peppered corydoras
And I lost my precious German blue rams),:
So my question is how would you guys suggest I rebuild and restock this tank, I am open to almost completely restocking this tank!
I would say increase the numbers of what you have now, then we'll see what you have room for.

I definitely vote to get Rams again, my Bolivian has the most personality of all my fish, and German Blues (If you can keep them alive) are prettier. Take your pick ;) .

Hope I helped out a bit!

Back
Top Bottom