Redtail shark food?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FoxRaid

Aquarium Advice Activist
So far ive been feeding my fish flakes and hikari wafers. I have not seen the shark going for the flakes however. Everynow nd then she will go eat from the wafer. Is this okay for her to eat or can she get sick? Also is there any food i can get at walmart for her (fish food, not a vegetable ect...)? Id hate to drive 30 minutes to petsmart when walmart is right beside where I live.

i feed mine the sinking algae wafers and tropical fish food and it seems to be fine.

Mine primarily grazes on the algae in my tank, I rarely see it go for anything I throw in. It will guard an algae wafer from time to time and ive seen it grazing on the zuchinni i put in for my pleco. It should be just fine feeding on the wafers.

To vary its diet try shrimp pellets, those should be good for its diet. You can find those at walmart, my first RTBS liked them a lot.

Flakes, Algae Wafers, Shrimp Pellets, and mine loves Cucumber which is a good, cheap, source of food.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom