Regal Tang new Addition!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Haha i like him. Remember, they are messy eaters so watch your nitrate levels, an they get stressed quite easily so watch out for ich ;)

The Regal seems really settled already! He's all over the place and getting on with clowns really well :))
It's a 275 litre aqua one tank So plenty space
The guy at the LFS said he's going to get large!
So will keep a eye on space for him. It's only the 2 onyx clowns the regal and 2 candy shrimp in there at the moment.
Going to let everything settle for a few months now and introduce a few anemones.
Loving it!

image-561222864.jpg

Cool. Is he full grown? If so thats a problem becuse they need a 6ft long tank. This could be a 125 gallon with the right footprint. Just be aware that an upgrade is in your future.

Cheers! Any advice on promoting corraline growth?

Good calcium levals lighting. Also what i did was took a razor blade and scrapped off small pieces from a rock the was already covered with it. It has been slowly spreading over a months time.

I'm picking up some new t5 tubes tomorrow, I've got 2 White 2 blue at the minute. Got a White one blown was thinking about purple. What kind of light does corralline algae need?
I've heard the purple tubes makes the tank look even more amazing!!
Post a pic of your tank buddy

The purple you see wasn't there when I set the tank up. The only purple was on the very small rocks.

Attachments

• image-459708989.jpg
    image-459708989.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 94
  • image-1776272396.jpg
    image-1776272396.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 94
Your aquascaping is cool! The problem with my tank is that it's square so not alot of room to space the live rock out. just woke up I'm going down to see if the regal wants some breakfast haha!

Back
Top Bottom