Relocation

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mrscbennett

Aquarium Advice Activist
I have a really bossy male Kenyi in a 40b with a few other Malawi cichlids. They have grown up together for the past 10 months. The Kenyi gets bossyer as time goes on. We even rearrange the tank frequently so they don't have set territories. I plan to rehome him. In the meantime can I put him in a 55g with a festivum, Severum and a Geo that are all bigger than him? Thanks!

I have a really bossy male Kenyi in a 40b with a few other Malawi cichlids. They have grown up together for the past 10 months. The Kenyi gets bossyer as time goes on. We even rearrange the tank frequently so they don't have set territories. I plan to rehome him. In the meantime can I put him in a 55g with a festivum, Severum and a Geo that are all bigger than him? Thanks!

If the water conditions are same u could try it. My friend moved Dom kenyi from his tank to a 55 with a bigger Dempsey and they've been great for months. I know it's not recommended but it is possible. Eventually will be bad but for short term ehhhh

Back
Top Bottom