Rescape???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

NinjaTetra

Aquarium Advice Freak
In my half stocked (not even half actually) 37 gallon, i have some vals, a couple crypts, floated pennywort, and java fern on a piece of petrified wood (rock) and a plastic decoration taking up a bit less than half the tank. Eight months ago i found a large cool piece of driftwood, but I already the decoration and so I didn't put it in. I finally decided maybe I should ditch the plastic and put the wood in. I was thinking of putting another rock in behind it, covered in java moss, and some java moss near the front of the wood with a couple java ferns on it and maybe a sword partway under it and bacopa carolina behindish it... Im not sure if all this would work in my low tech set up. I boiled and scrubbed the wood, i want some tannins in the water so I won't soak it. There is a couple termite lines, that fine right? Its gonna be stocked with all south american fish and gouramis. Thanks for reading! Pics later.

Back
Top Bottom