Rescapeing suggestions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Stacey W.

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I purchased my first plant an Anacharis in 6 years of being in the hobby. I placed it on the left side of my tank a week ago today . I am going to aquire an Anubias this week. What I was thinking was trimming the fake silk plants off the decoration on the left side and tie Anubias to that. Also the placing a Java Fern on each side of my the tree decoration on the right side. I'm not sure if I want to replace the 2 decorations because my loaches and panda corydora absolutely love them. What do you guy/gals think? Here's a pic of my tank (55g column style ) waiting fo the Anacharis to fill in1429476276026.jpg.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Looks all right in the pic. Not sure what stage that is at but looks nice. Sure it will work out well.

Still need to place some java fern and anubias. The plants to the right are all still fake. Also the decoration on the left still has fake plants on it. Just needed a critic of my future plans and any suggestions before I move forward.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom