Restarting Saltwater Aquarium

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Reefman97

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hi, I'm restating my aquarium because of my algae that had taken over was ridiculous. I know I need new salt. I need a new protein skimmer, and I think I'll be buying a LED lighting fixture. And I'll be buying a refractometer. All I hear is money money and money. I need to clean the sand and the filters and such. Where should I but my clownfish and my corals and my live rocks and my crabs and sand conch while the wait for there new establishment will be made. Any suggestions on what a good hang on skimmer too? Price does not matter.

Reefman97 said:
Hi, I'm restating my aquarium because of my algae that had taken over was ridiculous. I know I need new salt. I need a new protein skimmer, and I think I'll be buying a LED lighting fixture. And I'll be buying a refractometer. All I hear is money money and money. I need to clean the sand and the filters and such. Where should I but my clownfish and my corals and my live rocks and my crabs and sand conch while the wait for there new establishment will be made.

A Rubbermaid tub with the heater and lights.

Back
Top Bottom