Ro unit

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hondatek

Aquarium Advice Addict
So I am online looking for a ro unit. I am very overwhelmed by all the different ones. Can anyone suggest websites or particular units for me?

Would I be able to hook it up in my apartment ? How long does it take to get water I usually do 30 gallons in my discus tank daily

It canhook up right to your faucet and then you can put it away, it's a portable unit. It takes me anhour to get 5g of water from it. It also produces alot of waste water as well. But that's to be said for any ro/di unit.

5 g an hour. Hmm I might be better of ageing my tap water for the discus and use lfs for my salt tank. Not sure about this now lol thanks carey

It's not a quick process I'll give you that. But it saves me from lugging jugs. lol I just do it once a week and fill a 32g garbage can and 4 5g jugs. Lasts me all week with my SW tanks. :)

Yea but with me doing 30 gallons a day just on my discus tank it doesn't pay. Also wouldn't have an excuse for my girlfriend to go to the pet store everyweek for water lol

Back
Top Bottom