Rookie questions!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dianna521

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi! So I am picking up a standard 45 gallon tank in a couple days. As far as equipment goes, so far I have purchased an AquaClear 110 filter and an Eheim-Jager 150w heater. Hopefully, these will work out. If you guys have any pointers regarding these units specifically let me know. The hood has fluorescent lights. Any other major thing I'm missing as far as equipment goes? I want to move my mollies in there with some new buddies that I'll decide on during the cycle.

Love my ac-110, runs quiet. im on the fence with jager heaters, in one tank, mine has been going great for 2 years, in another tank i had it in for 6 days before it malfunctioned and shot up to 103overnight, luckily i lost no fish. in my tankes, i also like to have some sort of air stone for airation, the 110 will usually put enough air in the water, but i like bubbles. hope this helps.

Hi! So I am picking up a standard 45 gallon tank in a couple days. As far as equipment goes, so far I have purchased an AquaClear 110 filter and an Eheim-Jager 150w heater. Hopefully, these will work out. If you guys have any pointers regarding these units specifically let me know. The hood has fluorescent lights. Any other major thing I'm missing as far as equipment goes? I want to move my mollies in there with some new buddies that I'll decide on during the cycle.

Eheim hearers are supposed to be good. I'm waiting on one to arrive myself. I've read nothing but good things about eheim jager Heaters.

Back
Top Bottom