San Diego / So Cal Club Meetings

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ashenwelt

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hey all,

Just so everyone knows, I figured I could post some club meetings in San Diego or So Cal that I am a member of.

So the schedule currently is:

[emoji322]

Sunday 14th of May will see the San Diego Tropical Fish Society

Each regular meeting starts with a mini-auction. You can start registering the items at 6pm, and we try to start the auction at 6:30pm.

After the auction, we have a brief business meeting, followed by an interesting program on some aspect of the hobby. See below for the current schedule.

Then we break for coffee, doughnuts, and conversation.* After the break, we raffle off a table full of fish, plants, equipment, food, and even tanks!*

Meetings 2017 | The San Diego Tropical Fish Society

Saturday May 20th will see SCAPE coming to San Diego at Pet Kingdom. Southern California Aquatic Plant Enthusiasts.
Go Pet Kingdom!

[emoji322]

SCAPE is coming to town! Please join us and RSVP here for the event on the 20th. We need some support so please share this out and let's all have some fun. Talk plants in aquariums and general aquarium stuff.

http://www.scapeclub.org/forum/showthread.php?t=31827

Thanks Pet Kingdom team!

[emoji322]

Sunday 21st of May will see the San Diego Killifish Group will meet. Discus killis over donuts and coffee with an incredible group and then finish up with an auction.

The San Diego Killifish Group | The San Diego Tropical Fish Society

I'm on the SCAPE boards. I wish the meetings were closer to West LA, as I can't make it to the OC very easily.

I'm also surprised by the lack of an LA freshwater club. :nono:
LOL. I am trying to get people in SCAPE to SD. I am always 2 or 3 hours away. But if you get a location to host or you host we can go to West LA.

By the way, I am not part of it but isn't COAST up there? And I know it's not LA, but there is a killi club that meats in Long Beach (depending on where you are at that can be close or far).

By the way, I am not part of it but isn't COAST up there? And I know it's not LA, but there is a killi club that meats in Long Beach (depending on where you are at that can be close or far).

COAST meets in Costa Mesa, still a ways for me to go, especially without a car. :ermm:

I might to start doing something crazy like organizing one. :eek:

Back
Top Bottom