Scratches

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kempker1498

Aquarium Advice Regular
Help!!!! I have very very minor scratches on the front of my glass aquarium. So minor you can't even feel them with your finger nail, but the water amplifies them and is driving me nuts! Any help will be appreciated.

Andrew

Great idea....I have been hunting around the Internet for hours. Everyone keeps saying Jewelers Rouge...well they don't see that in my little town! Thanks for the advice.

It works on my watches so I didn't think it would be too far fetched on another glass. Lol

I just walked out to check on the nail polish and noticed one of the hoses (which I didn't clamp down) had burst and there was 3 inches of water in the stand!! Glade this was a trial run!!

Wow. Yeah. I had my trial run with plumbing. Lol. I had my carpet cleaner out for a week right next to the tank. It was used quite a bit. Lmao

Luckily for me (cause my wife would have killed me) I did my trial run in the garage...so it wasn't such a bad thing!

Lol. Yeah. I did it in the bedroom. Oops!!! But the bathroom sink was near by!!! I swear!

Back
Top Bottom