Selling 55 setup, complete planted, will part out

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

exodus

Aquarium Advice Freak
So I decided tonight I want to get rid of my 55. I love the thing, but I'm never around to enjoy it because I work so much. I maintain it and get no benefit from it. I also just bought a BMW 325is, and I think my money would be much better spent on it than my fish, although I'm very sorry to say that.

I'd like to sell it as a complete setup, $400, but if nobody bites I'll sell everything individually. I've also got some rather interesting fish that I'd like to sell as well.

The stand is one I built myself following the GARF plans and is racking to one side, I fixed it temporarily with a cable brace. If someone wants to buy the complete setup I can get you a new stand of your choice at list price because I work at a pet store. Stands range from $70 for cheapos, and $175 for top of the line Sedona stands. I'll pay for half of the new stand as well.

I've got a pretty good setup though:
55g all-glass aquarium
250w jager heater
5lb CO2 w/ milwaukee regulator
2x 175 metal halide in DIY hood
Cascade 1000 canister filter
Zoo-Med sweeping powerhead
~25lbs PFS, 4-6 pieces malasyian driftwood
Lots of live plants
whisper 60 air pump

Fish stock:
1 royal pleco
1 bushy nose pleco
1 bristlenose pleco
1 spiney eel
2 weather loaches
8-10 asst'd cories (including some rarer ones)
a few GBR's
1 apollo shark
2 clown loaches
3 painted tetras
8-10 neons
8 tiger/albino barbs
2 keyhole cichlids
3 black phantom tetra
1 flying fox
2 bolivian rams
8 otto cats
and a few other misc fish..

If anyone is interested in any of the above, please let me know. I'm located in southern CT and wont ship the tank, stand or canopy (canopy is slightly ghetto-rigged, doesnt look "pretty" per-se, but is functional), but will ship any other parts at buyer's cost.

Lemme know!

Back
Top Bottom