Selling my enitre saltwater reef setup... :(

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kylebacc

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hey everyone,

I am going to college soon and I must sell my aquarium. Everything I have has been used less than one year. Most less than 6 months.

If you are interested I can get pictures.

90% Full Tropic Marin PRO-REEF salt bucket
10% full IO reef crystals salt bucket
65% full tropic Marin calcuim/trace element additive can/container
75dpd 4-stage RO/DI system
29gal tank
65-70lbs live rock
40lbs live sand
HOB overflow box
wet dry sump (I would put rock there if I were you)
250gph pump (i think...it's either that or more. no less)
splitters for returns lines with one rotating head and two "normal" flat heads.
Two nemofish (don't have to take, I can sell back to store)
Tall professionally build stand and canopy (gloss black)
PC dual daylight/atinic + 2 moonlights (I ALREADY BUILT INTO CANOPY)
Floruecent tank light inside of stand...so you can always see whats going on below in the sump and whatnot.
Saltwater Test Kit
Fish food
Couple of HOB filters and little other misc items

As I said, I am off to college and won't have the time or money to keep up my fishes health. Too bad I never got to the corals.

This is a 100% full setup, perfect for the beginner. I did TONS of research before I bought any of my stuff and I know that EVERYTHING is of the highest quality and will last. I bought the tall stand for $150 extra...it's so worth it. You can't see the tank if it is on the low stand. Many people would recommend getting a protein skimmer. I never got around to it because I have/had such a small bio-load.

I hate to part with it, I have invested over $1400 into this tank. I have cared and loved it with the same passion one has for his child. Anyway, the point is, is it is for sale, and its perfect and incredible. Don't miss this offer.

I am located in Naples, FL. ZIP 34109 Shipping can be arranged I'm sure. I don't know at what cost or how, but if I can get body kits and rims shipped to me, I know I can ship this bad boy. If not, we can ship in many sperate packages.

Pictures will be furnished upon request. Let me know if you are interested through this thread.

Thanks to everyone on these boards!

I'm going to move this to the classified section, where you should get more responses. Good luck in college!

I may be interested in getting the RO filter and the sump/pump. I am running a 29 gallon bowfront and I have been wanting to get a good sump going. Let me know how much you want for the filter and pump/sump setup.

Back
Top Bottom