Should i add sand ti my tank? Opions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Banana mouse

Aquarium Advice Freak
That is my small 100L tank below will it look good if I add a small amount of sand? Not enough to hide all the stones just enough so it's very thin like half a center meter or less

image-345553507.jpg

That looks really cool!!! Personally I wouldn't add sand everywhere. I would only add it in the near part of the right hand corner so it looks like a gradual change, you know what I mean? Like your tank goes from a stone wall, to round stones , and then it would go to sand. I think if you did that it would look really nice!!!

Yeah I know what you mean. The grave on the bottom isn't that smooth but it's not shaft and I really want to add my old weather loach so I think I might just put it everywhere for the loaches safety. Yeah if I wasn't adding him I would do that

Im adding 2 keyholes cichlids as well and iv heard they need sand.
I won't go crazy on it :p I'll post a picture of it later but it might look a little different as I'm moving the 2 plants in the middle to the sides

Thank you :) in a few days the plants will sort them self out. The camera makes the tank look a little funny tho but thank you

Hmmmmmmmm, I actually prefer the first look. That was a really dramatic tank. I don't think I've seen another like it.

Really? I like this a lot more, I'll post another picture and I'll take my time

I think both look good! But I personally don't like the look of the bubble wall. However if you like it keep it!

The camera is 4 mega pixels that's why :p

image-2309979080.jpg

image-804222139.jpg

image-3014345466.jpg

image-91817219.jpg

image-791183140.jpg

image-1468258593.jpg

image-661436725.jpg

image-4187354012.jpg

Seriously the tank is better looking then that

Back
Top Bottom