Shrimp Vendor Recommendations

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jcolon

Aquarium Advice Addict
Can anyone recommend trusted Dwarf Shrimp vendors online. I've been bitten by the Shrimp Bug and will be looking to turn my 20Long (in storage) into a shrimp tank.

This may not be for a month or two from now, but when it does, I'll give members who I've seen advertise Amano's, RCS, Red Fire and CRS's first dibs.

I just started searching today and the vendors are in case I look to get the more rare shrimp members don't offer. So far I've come across theshrimpfarm.com and pandashrimpcom.

Thanks!

Not sure about any of the sites you mentioned......I know that severum mama has some blackberry shrimp and mandarin shrimp if you are interested in some of those. IMO the blackberries would contrast nicely with the reds of the rcs. JMO, it's something to think about.

And P.S. that shrimp bug has gotten to me too:D

Not sure about any of the sites you mentioned......I know that severum mama has some blackberry shrimp and mandarin shrimp if you are interested in some of those. IMO the blackberries would contrast nicely with the reds of the rcs. JMO, it's something to think about.

And P.S. that shrimp bug has gotten to me too:D

Yep it's getting bad:eek: .. when your looking at Youtube videos on CRS, RCS etc, it doesn't get much worst!:brows:. Not as familiar with Blackberry's so I'll look them up in a few. I'd def give Severum Mama a PM if I go that route. I remember JetaJockey was offering some back in July and someone else had some recently. I am considering Bee Shrimp / Panda Shrimp .. A black and white to contrast with the RCS and CRS variants. The more I think about it the more my mind races!:dance:

Yeah, JetaJockey currently isn't selling any right now, and there are people in line waiting for them when he is selling them again. (The shrimp bug has caught lots of people!)

I am a huge fan of bee shrimp. I think they look awesome. I would love to get some sometime.

Yup, a 10 or 20 gallon shrimp tank is next on my list, too!:dance:

Now, off to youtube! I must see these shrimp videos.....

Ha Ha! Maxwellag just posted his updated RCS sale ... he had something similar recently. Really contemplating getting 20RCS for my 75gal. Although I have shrimp in there for months .. It's a bit of a risk with a tank full of Barbs ... RCS don't exactly blend in and I don't have any large amount of moss for them to hide behind.

Yeah I saw that ad.....I would buy some but they would probably be eaten by the rams or gourami I will be getting. So, in my 30 gallon I will probably be going with either some ghost shrimp, amano shrimp, or bamboo shrimp. They are bigger and blend in better so I am hoping they won't be eaten.....

Back
Top Bottom