Shrimps HELP PLEASE !!!!!!!??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jovey_Jove

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
2 questions.... How do you breed shrimps is there a special way ? Water temperature ? Rocks ? Grass ? Moss I don't know, and How many shrimps can you hold in a 20 litre tank ? Plz someone help mee !!!

Do you already have the shrimp, or are you asking for shrimp you want to get in the future? If you don't already have them, I would recommend red cherry shrimp. Just make sure your tank is cycled and stable, with a few live plants and no fish that will eat them, and they'll just reproduce like crazy on their own. Moss isn't necessary, but they do like it. Whatever water temp you have for your fish should be fine as long as it's not too high.
For a 20Liter tank you could probably start out with 5 or 6, but they will breed like crazy and you'll have 50 before you know it.

As a person who is wanting to start a shrimp tank in the future, I will keep this in mind. Now, which decade it's going to happen may be the next thing to think about. o_O

Back
Top Bottom