Siamese guppies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ashes19

Aquarium Advice Newbie
how long do you think they will survive?? they where born this morning. and yes i know my tank is dirty my filter broke and i am waiting to get a new one

Attachments

• SG11.jpg
    SG11.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 97
  • SG22.jpg
    SG22.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 99
I doubt they will live. Keep a gentle current and lots of water changes. Spot feed with a small syringe, I would feed crushed egg yolk mixed with tank water(to soften), garlic guard, and hikari first bites. I doubt feeding BBS would work. Put lots of plants in and provide them with a small tank with a sponge filter or micro filter. Also I would not put a substrate in as they may harm themselves resting on it. If they survive you will have to be constantly spot feeding. That is the reason I suggested a small tank so they have appropriate food density and aren't harmed by other fish.

not getting around too well. the one on the top is strongest and does most of the swimming. the other is slightly smaller and not very strong. im gonna see how they are doing tomorrow and figure out if they should be sent to fishy heaven. or wait it out and see if they survive. I have a video of them swimming but i dont know how to post it

Back
Top Bottom