Sick angelfish...sick

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

stacl1434

Aquarium Advice Newbie
So I am fairly new to fish keeping. I have a 36 gallon bowfront tank. I put fish in it 15 hours after setting it up (I know I know...my first mistake but I didn't know...) They actually did well, 2 died about 2 weeks later thpugh. It has been a month now. I have an angelfish in there. She had just been delivered to petsmart when I got her so she was stressed. Long finned zebra Danios nipped her tail up. I returned them. Petsmart told me to put both Melafix and Pimafix in because white fuzziness grew where they nipped. I did that 7 days, then did 30% water change. Put carbon back in. She seemed to be healing. Now her one fin is small and to her side and she's not using it andView attachment 42882View attachment 42883 her back fin is all white again. I really want to save her. I Put More Melafix And Pimafix in just now. I attached a picture that shows her tail. I need help to decide how to treat. Here are tank levels...

PH 7.5
Ammonia 0
Nitrite 0
Nitrate 0

Tank mates are a dwarf gourami, a few mollies, a few guppies, and 3 catfish.

Thank you!
uploadfromtaptalk1443828959990.jpguploadfromtaptalk1443829002411.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Try lots (daily) water changes (50 %) for a week.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom