Sick German Blue Ram

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mandygvns

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello,
I have a German Blue female who I noticed had a white spot on her lip and now its confirmed to be Columnaris. I started treatment Monday with Melafix and Pimafix and noticed my tank had suds and bubbles everywhere. I took the carbon filter out but am keeping it aerated and the filter is still cycling water. Just wanted to know if I am using the right treatment for this, or should I buy different things..
I have another tank set up with guppy fry in it and am thinking about moving all but the ram into that tank so that I don't stress them out with all the chemicals....thoughts??
She is eating fine for now but has lost her coloring a bit Im guessing from stress...

Prima and mela hardly help at all. I have never sealed with your case, but I'm sure some one that has will chime in.

See I wasn't sure cuz the fish store told me to follow the directions on the bottle of those meds and it should cure it...ill have to go buy and pick up something else than. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom