Silver Dollar

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gail

Aquarium Advice Activist
Rest in peace my beautiful silver dollar fish. I had all three of them probably 10 years, so they are close to the end of their lives.

Last night I could tell something was wrong with my baby, this morning she had passed. I'm so sad.

:(

Ahhh, sorry you lost one but WOW that's a long time to have fish you obviously were doing things righ & gave them good lives.

You obviously took very good care of them to have lived so long, its sad when a pet that old passes but what matters is it had a good long life.

I read up on them and their life span is approx. 10 years. They become part of the family, they were my 3 muskateers, my 3 amigos, the 3 stooges when they acted silly. I am going to miss my baby, and I know that sounds stupid especially when it comes to a fish. However I raised them from teeny babies to big fish, we've been through thick and thin together. LOL

Rest in peace my friend.

........AND thank you to the 2 people that responded, because after thinking about it 10 years IS a long time for a fish to live, so instead of beating myself up, I'm going to be glad my fish was in my life for such a long time and be happy.

thanks again.

send warm weather!!:dance:

Any Silver Dollar that lives that long without dying of a heart attack or neurotic breakdown has led a blessed life so congrats and condolences :) :(

My daughter thinks it was more like 8 yeats, but that's still quite a long time.

Back
Top Bottom