Wanted: small angel fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

emilygupps

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Hi, we are looking for 4-5 small/juvenile angel fish for our 180g planted tank. So far the only other fish we are certain of for tank mates are black kahlui loaches.

92501 for shipping or if local willing to pick up. We prefer veil lace but are willing to take an assortment. I love the look of the koi and white also would love an all black with veil lace fins.

I have a ton of platinum pearlscale babies right now. I think they would be too tiny for your tank now (pea to dime sized) but if you are interested just let me know. I am letting them grow out more in my tanks, so you could also wait and get them when they are bigger.

I do not have a pic of the parents as I got these guys from aquabid just a week ago. The seller did tell me that the parents were both platinum pearlscales.

Black Velvet Pinoy Angels

img_2967080_0_e7c8d65d4610d3797af53bad5c3cc157.jpg
I also have a few Blue Silver Veils and Blue Marbles. They are mostly around quarter size for $7 each.

Shipping

I charge $15 for priority and $35 for express USPS to anywhere in the Continental US. A little more to Alaska and Hawaii. I've been shipping my Bettas, Guppies; Angelfish and other species for over 4 years. I also have several kinds of plants and food cultures.

Back
Top Bottom