Snail Name

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bettababe1011

Aquarium Advice Addict
Help me name my snail! I'm gonna get one snail for my frog tank, possibly. I want to know what to name it if I do get it. Any suggestions?

Courtesy of Dakota's iPod.

Lol. It made me think of Alvin and the chipmunks. I could name it Gary of course.

Hey bettababe can you think of a cool name for a black and blue halfmoon betta? I've had one going nameless for too long. For a snail I like Slimer :)

siva said:
Hey bettababe can you think of a cool name for a black and blue halfmoon betta? I've had one going nameless for too long. For a snail I like Slimer :)

How about... Kygram? I'm assuming it's male. Is it? Or you could use Selician for a girl. Kygram is pronounced like Guy with a K, and grim as in grim reaper. Selician is Suh-liss-ee-in. I'll try to come up with more as the day goes by.

It is male..I'll think on that one. I've gotta pick the name for this one...my 3 yr old daughter named my other 2 males and their names are..get this..Barbara and Num Num. LOL ridiculous.

My (late) Golden Mystery Snail was named Mr. Mollusk, because I am original and adorable. :rolleyes:
I currently have a black/blue striped mystery snail that I haven't given a permanent name yet either. Initially I was going to name "him" Mr. Mollusk, Jr. But as she's been laying eggs all week I don't think that's totally appropriate anymore.
Now I think I'm going to call her Wham Bam Thank You Clam.

You're lucky you got a male.

My (late) Golden Mystery Snail was named Mr. Mollusk, because I am original and adorable. :rolleyes:
I currently have a black/blue striped mystery snail that I haven't given a permanent name yet either. Initially I was going to name "him" Mr. Mollusk, Jr. But as she's been laying eggs all week I don't think that's totally appropriate anymore.
Now I think I'm going to call her Wham Bam Thank You Clam.

You're lucky you got a male.

HAHAHAHA that's the best thing I've heard all day ;)

Back
Top Bottom