Snakehead

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Plecos4596

Aquarium Advice Freak
I would never get one I'm just wondering how people get them besides fishing do they ever have them in the lfs?

I think that it is illegal to release snakeheads into the wild, which is why not many LFS sell them. I think...

Oh ok they are crazy lol! What if humans weren't on top snakeheads would rule the world!haha

Snakeheads are one of the few fish that I dislike. Luckily I haven't encountered any but I believe some species have been introduced to Hawaii.

Snakeheads have been caught in california, florida, wisconsin and several more states up the eastern seaboard.

there was an episode of river monsters on them and how they "walk on land" and apparently a little girl got attacked by one on land

Some of the smaller species of snakehead are beautiful and cool to keep. I saw a video of a guy feeding his large goldfish. Bit them clean in half!

theres a video on youtube called snakehead vs northern and some idiot drops in a snakehead and a northern pike half its size in an aquarium and it rips the northern in half

Snakeheads are one of the few fish that I dislike. Luckily I haven't encountered any but I believe some species have been introduced to Hawaii.

Its not the fishes fault that people are stupid

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1412689839.490151.jpg
Look at that face :>

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom