So excited!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Robynleigh

Aquarium Advice Freak
I've had a really rough few days with my tanks - my 3ft has a massive crack in the bottom - it's turning into a big job to fix for me and my other tank decided to spring a leak too and won't hold more than half it's capacity. Then last night after being sad about it all day, everything finally came together - I was given a 20ltr which will suit the needs of my crayfish while my tank is repaired, and then my cousins in laws (knowing how mad I am about fish lol) decided to offer me their complete tropical set up!! Tank, stand, everything including fish!! I pick it all up today!! I can breathe Now!!

So I brought it home - have done a water change now and I was shocked to find in all the murky water - lots and lots of baby guppies :) and 4 extremely pregnant females!! So excited!!

That's great news! I find it worrying that tanks can just spring a leak all if a sudden. I've been fortunate not to have had this happen to me yet.

Back
Top Bottom