Something growing on my clam

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tcglsu

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Sorry dude. Never seen those before. I've looked everywhere to. I'll let you know if I find nything

Sorry dude. Never seen those before. I've looked everywhere to. I'll let you know if I find nything

Yea thanks I can't find anything either I've searched everything .. Someone told my colonizing hydroids but I still can't find any hydroids that look even similar
Thanks

Was'nt sure till is saw that last picture. I' m pretty sure you have yourself a colony of tunicate. Very cool their just a filter feeder. very beautiful clam from what i could see. Love to see a pic of your tank. hope this helps!

Fishman

Was'nt sure till is saw that last picture. I' m pretty sure you have yourself a colony of tunicate. Very cool their just a filter feeder. very beautiful clam from what i could see. Love to see a pic of your tank. hope this helps!

Fishman
Thanks man I prolly looked at every site. On the net trying to figure out what they are and if the was good of bad .. Ill get a pic up of my tank this evening . It just a 28 nanocube I am a newbie:D

Back
Top Bottom