Something strange in my tank this morning

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Do litterboxes trigger you? Does every impulse to scratch your rear make you feel like your colon is no longer your own?

Parasitology classes do things to you, I understand :hide:

Ohh boy... elaborate on litter boxes please..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Haha...

Parasites are cool, they are pretty darn good at doing little to gain a lot.

But, they are nasty. Nuff said?

Sent from my bed, the only space available to me that isn't smothered in dirty laundry or aquariums.

Ohh boy... elaborate on litter boxes please..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

For the purposes of not getting off-topic, PM me if you really want to know. TL; DR version is that if you have a cat and clean the litter box there's a decent chance there's a parasite living in your brain. (And it's not harmful)

Sent from my XT830C using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Last edited:
For the purposes of not getting off-topic, PM me if you really want to know. TL; DR version is that if you have a cat and clean the litter box there's a decent chance there's a parasite living in your brain. (And it's not harmful)

Sent from my XT830C using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Ive heard about this...

Im not sure if its the same, but there is actually a thing that some call Crazy Cat Lady Syndrome, i think it might be related to this...

Sorry for being off topic :p

Sent from my bed, the only space available to me that isn't smothered in dirty laundry or aquariums.

Ive heard about this...

Im not sure if its the same, but there is actually a thing that some call Crazy Cat Lady Syndrome, i think it might be related to this...

Sorry for being off topic :p

I don't think it's related to that, but it is related to extreme sports... again, PM me if you want to know all about it.

I'm a crazy cat lady-- watch yourself! ;)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Oops, sorry ma'am!

Plz dont set you cats on me, im allergic ?

Back
Top Bottom