Stargrass

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Saekalive

Aquarium Advice Activist
So, I was parusing the unread and saw a mention of stargrass. So I looked it up and it looks gorgeous!!! So I was wondering if I could grow it. I have a finnex mini clipon, 10 gallon tank, and I dose ferts daily.

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Aquarium Advice mobile app

So, I was parusing the unread and saw a mention of stargrass. So I looked it up and it looks gorgeous!!! So I was wondering if I could grow it. I have a finnex mini clipon, 10 gallon tank, and I dose ferts daily.

I had stargrass running in my 55 gallon tank and it grew like a weed. It's a beautiful plant. I did have diy co2 hooked up to it, so not sure how it does with out it. I am actually looking for some now.. I loved it, it is easy to cut and replant.

17213-albums2434-picture15939.jpg

Bump

would u know how to plant stargrass,so that it grows low and compact

would u know how to plant stargrass,so that it grows low and compact

Most plants (especially stem) that can be used in the foreground can be trimmed frequently to promote horizontal growth. Just cut the tops and replant them, I assume.

High light is the best way to get plants like these to stay short and compact, though. Just make sure you have adequate co2 and fertilizer.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom