Stock LEDS- Anyone have a better idea?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

brennae

Aquarium Advice Addict
I got this tank as a steal! The only problem is it comes with LEDS and not too many. Any ideas on how I can tastefully add more light- its in my living room. It does get some natural but not much and also some lamp light but not a lot of that either. Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG-20130913-00210.jpg
    IMG-20130913-00210.jpg
    214.8 KB · Views: 54
What are the measurements of the tank? Actually, since it's a cylinder, we just need the radius or diameter to find everything else. If you need it the formula for the area of a cylinder is: pi*r^2*h, with h being the height, and r being the radius.

10th grade math does have a use! :D

What are the measurements of the tank? Actually, since it's a cylinder, we just need the radius or diameter to find everything else. If you need it the formula for the area of a cylinder is: pi*r^2*h, with h being the height, and r being the radius.

10th grade math does have a use! :D

It's 6 gallons :cool:

Yes it is 6 gallons and 16 inches tall and 12 inches across. Would adding some more LED's that come in the rolls help with the light? Or do I go get a lamp of sorts from Wally World? I know only low light plants, just want to know how to improve the lighting. thanks!!

Back
Top Bottom