stocking 100 gallon tank!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
awesome! i will look into stocking my smaller tanks more when the time comes. for know im focused on my 55 gallon and this 100 gallon!

They are pygmy corydoras, they are tiny and extremely cute!

ikr! how many do you think would look good in a 15 gallon? what would be good tankmates? im thinking a red and balck and white theme would look neat. a couple of the corys and red cherry shrimps. maybe another type of fish???

-7 discus
-6 denison barbs
-8 rummy nose tetras
-4 bolivin rams (2 pairs)
-8 cory cats
-8 killifish

sound good? and i was wondering, are cylinder shaped tanks bad for fish? like does it affect them in any way?

Sounds good.

It depends on the size of it. If it is a fifteen gallon cylinder tank the fish don't have a lot of horizontal swim room (which is what most fish prefer), but if it's a big tank it shouldn't be a problem.

there is a custom fish tank company here this is the email:
[FONT=&quot]We do offer a 200 gallon cylinder aquarium! A complete turnkey installation that includes aquarium, millwork package, filtration, lighting, décor, etc. is $8995.00 plus tax. It does not include fish. Our 100 gallon cylinder, same as above, is $4995.00 plus tax. As for the built in, without knowing the size, I cannot give you pricing. Maintenance on the 200 gal. cylinder is $189.95 per month and the 100 gal. cylinder is $119.95 per month plus tax.[/FONT]

i really have no idea how much i can afford. it all depends on my salary in a few years! maybe a 200 gallon maybe the 100 gallon. i will just have to wait and see!

Back
Top Bottom