Stocking 37 Gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

taiter42

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I am ready to start thinking about what all I want to put into my tank. Right now i have a few plants not exactly sure at the moment what they are. I also have some decor in as well. I am planning on putting tropical fish in the tank and want to stay towards the smaller fish with this tank. I would like to get a variety of fish that are colorful. Currently in my tank i have two glow fish (had more lost a few when water was not right haven't replaced them yet.
Any ideas or suggestions you guys can give will be greatly appreciated. I know eventually i want to get a couple algae eaters.

I lived in Bloomington from 1998-2006. Is Delilah's Pet Shop still around and selling fish? I used to get fish there when I was starting out in the hobby. :)

What kind of algae eaters do you want? You could do a pair of bristlenose plecos, some Amano shrimp, some nerite snails, SAEs, etc.

Are you planning to add to the group of glofish?

There are lots of different species of tetras and some species of barbs, danios, and rasboras that would work if you want a lot of smaller fish.

Delilah's is still here don't know if they sell fish or not. I plan to add to the glow fish that way they can at least school. I have read they need at least 3 but have also seen that the recommend 5. haven't really thought to much about the algae eaters just want to keep mostly smaller fish 2-3 inch i am thinking max the amount of fish i can get .

Small gouramis, South American dwarf cichlids (Microgeophagus, Apistogramma, Laetacara, Dicrossus, etc.), Corydoras catfish are some other suggestions.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom