Stocking A 55 Gallon Community

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

josh7

Aquarium Advice Addict
So far I have this stocklist 2 angelfish 1 red tail black shark 1 pearl goruami 6 scissortail rasbora 1 apple snail or possibly some cories to pick up remaining food 1 bristlenose pleco and some kind of schooling tetra any ideas on which tetra would mix best with this stock list.

I had a school of x-ray tetras in a 45g years ago and they really did look fantastic - they have a very unique look to them. Glowlight tetras also have a great look to them under the right conditions and are a nice, peaceful community fish.

josh7 said:
So far I have this stocklist 2 angelfish 1 red tail black shark 1 pearl goruami 6 scissortail rasbora 1 apple snail or possibly some cories to pick up remaining food 1 bristlenose pleco and some kind of schooling tetra any ideas on which tetra would mix best with this stock list.

I don't know if the Gourami and the Angels will be able to be fine. There is a chance of aggression here. Just keep an eye.

Pristellas or lemons would be nice. Watch the BN and the shark together, RTS do not like to share their space.

okay then will have about 3 to 4 caves when done and some drifwood i think BN pleco should be fine with so much caves and driftwood also would 6 blackskirt tetras work or would 5 congo tetras work these are 2 i have seen I like.

Back
Top Bottom