Suggestions for 75 gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Alright, now ive watched his video, but how much co2 should a 75g receive? How many "bubbles per minute"? And if you put bubble ladder or diffuser in tank does it have to be at bottom? Even at bottom wouldnt you assume the co2 floats up and simply dissipates back into air?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Aquarium Advice mobile app

People keep at the bottom. Mine stays at the bottom/midway up.

I run mine about 5bps.

Caleb

5 bubbles per second? And how long would a, say, 20oz paintball co2 tank last in 75g

I ran a 20oz but found out it was expired so I have 2 - 24oz bottles now. I've been running the 24 for about 2 months now and it's still going strong. My 20oz lasted 2 months BUT it wasn't completely full and endured my process of getting used to CO2 and almost suffocating my fish I had it so high at first.

5bps on the bubble counter and your drop checker for oxygenation levels will keep your fish safe and a good flow of co2. I have had 0 problems out of my Aquatek regulator.

Caleb

How would 5 bps last 2 months with only a paintball tank? Haha thats 300 bpm and 18000 bph, and if co2 is on, say... 10 hours a day thats 180,000 bubbles per day, 2 months is roughly 60 days so jump 180k to 10,800,000 bubbles per co2 tank

Back
Top Bottom