suggestions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BHead707

Aquarium Advice FINatic
10G tank with

1-Male veiltail Betta
2-Zebra Danios
2-White Clouds
4-pygmy cories

Im interested in getting a different kind of fish to put in this tank. I am looking to rehome the danios and white clouds because they need a longer tank. but what are some other suggestions that would work with what i already have?

What about some more corys? I love them, you could another kind! :)

i really like mine also! what other kinds are an option i know a 10 gallon is quite limited in stocking options

also should i get a couple more pygmies to get to 6?

BHead707 said:
i really like mine also! what other kinds are an option i know a 10 gallon is quite limited in stocking options

also should i get a couple more pygmies to get to 6?

You could, the more the merrier with Cories! If you are going to get a different kind, get a kind that is closest to the size you have now, so they interact more. At least I think that is how it works :).

BHead707 said:
it looks like most cories need a larger tank than 10G besides the pygmy :(

Really, not even ones like the Panda or Bronze? If you are looking at LoveAquaria sometimes IMO they go a tad overboard with their minimum tank sizes. Even if you don't get a different Cory species, I think more Pygmy would still be great! I am sure yours would love some new friends to play with! :)

Really, not even ones like the Panda or Bronze? If you are looking at LoveAquaria sometimes IMO they go a tad overboard with their minimum tank sizes. Even if you don't get a different Cory species, I think more Pygmy would still be great! I am sure yours would love some new friends to play with! :)

another site said 18x12x12 tank for the pandas and i belive my 10 is 20x12x12..which should i belive?said they get to be about 2 in long

10G tank with

1-Male veiltail Betta
2-Zebra Danios
2-White Clouds
4-pygmy cories

Im interested in getting a different kind of fish to put in this tank. I am looking to rehome the danios and white clouds because they need a longer tank. but what are some other suggestions that would work with what i already have?

4 Harlequin Rasboras would work and or Glowlight Tetras would work ... both or either or would bring some color to the stock.

4 Harlequin Rasboras would work and or Glowlight Tetras would work ... both or either or would bring some color to the stock.

ya besides the Betta i wont have a ton of color after i lose the danios

Back
Top Bottom