suitable plant

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

shsean

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi i would like to add some plant into my 10g tank and i wonder if you can recommend any aquatic which does not need much care and easy to thrive . Thanks!

some crypts as well...like c. wendtii...some swords like amazon sword and red melon sword....tiger lotus is fairly easy as well from what hashbaz has told me (don't have one personally).

smn723 said:
some crypts as well...like c. wendtii...some swords like amazon sword and red melon sword....tiger lotus is fairly easy as well from what hashbaz has told me (don't have one personally).

This is for a 10 gallon tank and most of those, if not all, are not suitable for that small of a tank.

I would go with what black hills tj listed.

Hi, I have been following this tread.

I was looking for a low light simple plate that will provide cover on the bottom of the tank for very small fish or fry. Thanks for your suggestions, as I will check them out. I may go with the java moss, but for some reason it is hard to find right now at the local pet shops.

I had java ferns for a while, but I am having a little trouble now that some of my plants are getting larger. The larger leaves seem to be turning brown and deterating a little. Should I trim them off and keep the plants? Even if it is almost all the leaves on the plant?

jaarient, start a new thread and describe your tank and lighting. Browning older leaves sounds like a nutrient problem.

Back
Top Bottom