Super gluing plants to driftwood???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kmny34

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I am going to be super gluing some anubius and Java fern to some driftwood and I am wondering if it has to be dry to work??? Or can I pull my driftwood and plants out of my tank and start gluing???

Sent from my SM-G935P using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I am going to be super gluing some anubius and Java fern to some driftwood and I am wondering if it has to be dry to work??? Or can I pull my driftwood and plants out of my tank and start gluing???

Sent from my SM-G935P using Aquarium Advice mobile app
Are these live plants???

^^^^ Use a paper towel to blot excess water. It will work even if the surfaces are moist. Just hold the plant in place for a few seconds to give the glue a chance to bond.
Yes, wipe up the excess glue. When wet it will appear bright white (can be distracting).

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Yeah. Make sure you use as little as possible. It does fade over time, I did the superglue method for the java moss on this rock 2 weeks ago.

Sent from my LG-H343 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1468458668819.jpg
    1468458668819.jpg
    174.2 KB · Views: 115
Crappy cell phone pic that washed out a bit so it looks lighter than it is. But no, not to bad and the java moss has already started growing strongly.

Sent from my LG-H343 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom