Surface

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

talloulou

Aquarium Advice Addict
Did anyone catch this show? I wasn't sure what to expect but I am a sucker for all "something is in the water and it's big" movies! I actually enjoyed this show. When the kid's saltwater fish tank exploded it was great. The dialogue is kinda wonky but it was a good first episode and makes me want to watch more.

Now I can't wait for Wed to watch Invasion. I have never been as excited for the new fall shows as I am this year. I had almost given up on TV entirely with all the reality shows. But now it looks like I will have at least a couple of nights to revert back to a comfy couch potatoe lifestyle this year :p

I really love Surface and Invasion. I liked the first episode of Supernatural but haven't watched it since because my husband is in love with My Name is Earl. I have to admit it's a pretty funny show. It's his favorite of all the new shows....god bless him he is a simple man 8) So I compromised and I'll have to catch all the Supernatural shows over the summer rerun season. For some reason I kinda keep forgetting to watch Threshhold. Probably cause it's on Friday night.

Toirtis said:
Thats why we have DVD recorders...then you can just watch it later. :wink:

I refuse to become that much of a slave to my TV. If I started recording stuff to watch later I'd be watching tv forever! 8O So if I miss it......then I missed it ...end of story!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom