Survivor fans?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

greytgrey

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Anybody a fan of Survivor? If so this is the place to discuss it!!!!!!!!!

If anybody replies I will tell you about my view!!!

bobbyjon2tc.jpg

ignore the attachment..I figured it out!:D

Attachments

• bobby_jon.jpg
    bobby_jon.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 16
So who is your favorite team? Mine I think is the yellow team(don't remember what they are called). I like Bobby Jon cause I liked him last year. Don't know why! I love saying his name really fast..ya..I have a fasination with that!!!.lol. I knew that Jim would be the first to go because he was the oldest person there and was really hurt...isn't it weird how ALL the guys on that team got sick:????LOL!

I don't have a favorite yet, I like the nurse that was taking care of the guys on nakuma, I like Bobby Jon, but think he is really dense, who in their right mind reminds their tribe at tribal council that this is their 2nd chance to win a million?? Steph is an obvious fave, I hope she wins it this time. I really don't like the additional people, it was hard enough to get a feel for everyone when their was 16, but with those additional two...their gone before you could decide whether you liked them or not.

ya..Bobby Jon is pretty dense...oh well. Like him! OH! I named a fish Stephanie and the other Bobby Jon. Bobby Jon passed away 2 months ago:(:(:(*crying*

I DON'T like Blake for some reason...

I love Survivor, been watching it from the second season! I'm glad Steph finally got to win an immunity challenge. It is about time. So far leaning towards Steph's tribe, that may change as I get to see what the people are like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom