Suspicious red thing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tiboblacuillere

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Anyone know what is this red thing ? Looks like red mushroom i saw on internet but i really dont know. Anyone have these ?
Thk !

Attachments

• image-14995566.jpg
    image-14995566.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 119
If its coralline algae it's a good thing to have. All that coralline algae basically is, is a colored type of algae that grows on live rock, powerheads, sides of the tank, etc... Can be in an assortment of colors. A very good type of algae to have. If that's wat it is, and if it's spreading, it's a sign of a healthy tank.

But it does look like you have a couple red mushrooms growing on the rock as well. Kind of hard to see on my phone tho. If they are mushrooms, they're a good thing to have. It's a type of coral that people pay to get from stores to add to their tanks, and if that's wat it is, then you got lucky with those hitch hikers!

Yep they looks like kind of mushroom its just my iphone dont have a good focus at all ... -_- i also found 3 mini brittle stars in my lr also ! :)
Haters gonna hate lol !

Back
Top Bottom