Synodontis question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bichir Bro

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hello all! I was wondering, has anyone kept Synodontis Eupterus with a Synodontis Angelicus? Can it even be done? I have a 60 gallon aquarium fairly lightly stocked with a Syno. Angelicus, school o' Tiger Barbs, Opaline Gourami and 2 Golden Wonder Killis. The tank has lots of driftwood some rocks, plants and caves so I don't think territory would be a large issue. I was just wondering if they could be housed together (and with all my other fish) without issues. Thanks!

Sent from my iWishiHadaPhone using Aquarium Advice

I've seen synodontis eurupterus get pretty big and some people have said that they can be predatory so it may eat the barbs.

I've seen synodontis eurupterus get pretty big and some people have said that they can be predatory so it may eat the barbs.

Yeah I've decided against it. My Barbs are full grown but I do see the threat. Thanks man!

Sent from my iWishiHadaPhone using Aquarium Advice

I kept them together in a 55 w/out any issues, hardly ever saw the angelicus though. Neither species would be any threat to your other fish.

Back
Top Bottom