Tangs feasting on romaine lettuce

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That's pretty cool! Didn't know you could feed Tangs Romaine lettuce. Is it safe to do?

It's very debatable A lot of people told me it's not if you are using it over a period of time personally on my own Fish I haven't seen any signs of ill health and they seem to love it i've been feeding this for many years now also some say there is no nutrients in it but I disagree not all lettuces are The same I searching on the web it says it has but yet again debatable buy some so I suppose at the end of the day is down to personal discretion The choice is yours thank you for your comments

It's very debatable A lot of people told me it's not if you are using it over a period of time personally on my own Fish I haven't seen any signs of ill health and they seem to love it i've been feeding this for many years now also some say there is no nutrients in it but I disagree not all lettuces are The same I searching on the web it says it has but yet again debatable buy some so I suppose at the end of the day is down to personal discretion The choice is yours thank you for your comments

Romaine is harmless as long as its organic or pesticide free. Can't see it causing any issues, other than maybe clearing their digestive tracts. You don't wana feed them something like iceberg which is basically crunchy water and has no nutritional value whatsoever.

Back
Top Bottom