Tank broke, doubtful of continuing the hobby

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
When I refer to acrylic tanks, I mean the thick, hard, clear, resistant kind of plastic, not the cheap thin plastic you get in Kmart tanks or wherever. The acrylic tanks I have are 3/8 " and will withstand stronger impacts than glass. I've whacked a tank or two inadvertently with a mop handle hard enough that a glass tank would have broken; not acrylic. They are not fragile. I've never dropped one but I'm betting that they would fare better than glass in that situation.

Interesting, this is something that would be safest option at the moment (I'm really paranoid with everything that has to do with water and wooden floor right now).

I want to thank all of you for your answers. My friends and family has been in the spirit, but its totally different to share this with other hobbyists who love what they do. Thank you for your support people!

If you guys are interested, here are some last photos of my tanks
7BDm2ya.jpg

The infamous Juwel rio 180

RGdH4mw.jpg

My 100L jungle

Hopefully I get over with this soon and find the will to start again :flowers:
SEE! That's beautiful! Well! The new year is coming. It can be a new year's resolution. Hee! Hee! I really hope you get back into it. Don't have to be soon. Just remember it can be even ever you are ready. Head up! And swim on! Good luck to you!

Back
Top Bottom