tank change

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tmkx3

Aquarium Advice Freak
I currently have a 120g 6ft long tank. I am going to buy a 110g, 4ft long tank. My 120 takes up to much wall space. I only have 3 fish 2 clowns and a blue powder tang. Is the 4ft okay for a tang? I know they like swimmimg room. also while I am at it let me ask your advice on the moving process. I am getting new tile put in the house for Christmas ( thats why I am gonna change tanks now, I have to take it down anyway) My fish will have to be out of the tank for a few days maybe 5. I am going to put them in a 30g plastic tote with some of my live rock and water from the tank and a heater of course. I am also thinking of putting a hob 10 gallon filter on it for flow. Is there anything else I should do?:multi:

The powder blue is what I consider a finnicky tang. If it was me I would stay with the 6 ft tank or get rid of the tang. IMO you`ll be asking for trouble if you do. They are very suseptible to ich.

Back
Top Bottom