Tank Stocking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jellybeanie

Aquarium Advice Regular
I have been having a lot of trouble trying to decide on how to stock my 180L (47Gallon) tank. I've finally decided on a set up and was wondering if it is okay. 2 German Blue Rams (preferably a male and female), 2 Golden Rams (same as the GBRs), 8-10 RummyNose Tetras, 6 Zebra Danios and a Pleco. Would this be an okay set up? It's a planted tank with several caves and places for the fish to hide. It also has several pieces of driftwood in it.

I would get only one pair of rams so gold or german blue. I wouldn't add the danios.

Have you set the tank up and is it cycled?
If not have a quick research on cycling a tank or the nitrogen cycle. If after that you still want to add fish i would start with 6 danios and then wait 2months for them to cycle the tank to a small degree and you can add some others.

When you say planted, what are we talking?
you may actually may be able to add some more because its 60g if its well planted.

This is just a plan for the tank but in total it will be my third tank. I have research cycling and have done both methods of cycling and have decided to do a fishless cycle. Also by planted I mean live plants and lots of them.

Sounds good, well ill not bash on about cycling then. I knew what you ment by planted lol, i was just wondering to what degree. You got an idea on what substrate your going to use?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom