Tanks...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fishbait

Aquarium Advice Regular
Tank #3 coming today 120g with base and Canopy. [emoji3060][emoji119][emoji2962][emoji85] This hobby escalated quickly. That's it no more. What are your stories?

Haha that’s what everyone says…. Then maybe just one more and that’s it lol

I bought my first tank (29g) on a whim because I wanted to grow out some comets for my pond over the winter. Then after a few months I got thinking, I should maybe set up a nice tank…. Bought a 75g and said that’s it….

Been thinking lately, wouldn’t be a bad idea to pick up another small tank on the next sale, just in case I need a quarantine tank or something lol

0 to 2 tanks in 4 months

I started with my 39gal then I got a 5gal for a common gold fish now I feel like I REALLY need a 55gal ?

As I await a response from a local selling a 20 long...I completely get it lol.

My stepson agreed to take his brother's fish while they moved out of state (spoiler, they didn't come back for the fish). There where 12+ common gold fish and 2 black moors in a filthy 29g. Thus began my journey of trying to save the lives of ich riddled fish with bacterial and fungal infections. I was not successful, only 5 made it and only after I bought a 65g tank. They now live happily in a friend's pond.

Now I have a 65, 125, 180, 40 breeder, 10, 29, and one princess themed half gallon my daughter "would just die" without (it houses her bladder snails). I also have a snail tote for my pea puffers food.

There may be an intervention soon.

My stepson agreed to take his brother's fish while they moved out of state (spoiler, they didn't come back for the fish). There where 12+ common gold fish and 2 black moors in a filthy 29g. Thus began my journey of trying to save the lives of ich riddled fish with bacterial and fungal infections. I was not successful, only 5 made it and only after I bought a 65g tank. They now live happily in a friend's pond.

Now I have a 65, 125, 180, 40 breeder, 10, 29, and one princess themed half gallon my daughter "would just die" without (it houses her bladder snails). I also have a snail tote for my pea puffers food.

There may be an intervention soon.
I love it!!! Please share pics of princess tank?!!

Been doing fish keeping for decades and I always wanted a big (100 gallons or more) but I adopted a rule where I will not own a tank I can't carry on my own. In my younger days a 55 gallon was my limit and I had a couple of them plus some smaller ones, as I got older I cut down to just one 40 gallon. It is an awesome hobby but I have too many hobbies here needing my attention!

Back
Top Bottom