Temp. Home

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cilantro

Aquarium Advice Freak
My temporary home for my africans what you think? Its a 20 long but have my 55 waiting for them at my new apartment.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20110720_225150.jpg
    ForumRunner_20110720_225150.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 178
That was very rude Hukit! He has already explained that it is temporary and is only asking for your opinion on THIS tank.

I think it looks really good Cilantro. How long will it be before you have the 55 ready? (y)

That was very rude Hukit! He has already explained that it is temporary and is only asking for your opinion on THIS

These are aggressive fish that have no business in a 20g now matter how temporary unless it's a holding female or a sick fish...notice the last two were singular not plural.

I guess I could have said it looks like a nice tank to kill each other in.

Should be fine for a couple of days but I agree with HUKIT get them in the 55, before any aggression starts up do to a smaller space.

HUKIT said:
These are aggressive fish that have no business in a 20g now matter how temporary unless it's a holding female or a sick fish...notice the last two were singular not plural.

I guess I could have said it looks like a nice tank to kill each other in.

The man speaks the truth, doesn't sugar coat it

Cilantro said:
Ya I know I will be moving them on monday once everything gets setup again.

Movin tanks is a pain lol, moved some for my friend 3 times two of em were up a three story apartment with narrow steep stairs, she had six tanks, I feel your pain lol

dollabill420 said:
Movin tanks is a pain lol, moved some for my friend 3 times two of em were up a three story apartment with narrow steep stairs, she had six tanks, I feel your pain lol

Yes it is im moving into a second floor and so far it sucks haha. Hukit that's what I hace this tank for I only use it for quarantine.

nothing rude that hukit said. agree with him 100%. no mbuna ( besides frys or holding females ) should be kept in a 20 long. got the 55 set up yet?

Back
Top Bottom