Testing salt?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fozzy225

Aquarium Advice Activist
Anybody test there salt? Anybody use Redsea pro reef salt? I've noticed the levels in my bucket are low.

I'm gonna take my other question as a yes. I am trying a bucket of Red Sea Coral Grow Plus Salt, or something like that. All my levels come out how it says on the bucket. It works great for me. It is possible to get a bad batch of salt though. A good thing to do is alternate salts. When you finish a bucket of one brand, go a buy a different brand ect. This way where one salt lacks you make it up with another one.

I'm gonna take my other question as a yes. I am trying a bucket of Red Sea Coral Grow Plus Salt, or something like that. All my levels come out how it says on the bucket. It works great for me. It is possible to get a bad batch of salt though. A good thing to do is alternate salts. When you finish a bucket of one brand, go a buy a different brand ect. This way where one salt lacks you make it up with another one.

Thanks macscal

Sorry one more thing how do you mix your salt? Me I have water stored in my basement in a brute trash can. I take out 10 gallons of water in 2 buckets. Then I bring them upstairs to warm up to room temp then mix my salt in wait a few hours then drop a heater in to get my temp exactly 78 degrees.

And sorry it was a late night Red Sea coral pro salt. Hehehe

Back
Top Bottom