Thinking of goin to 100gallon need some help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hagerman

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hey im thinkin of goin to 100 gallon
I need some help how many fish could i put in it i currently already have
Pink toed Anenome
Percula clown
yellowtail blue damsel
tomato clown
2 turbo snails
and a black and white stripped damsel??
that would be going into it

how many more fish could i get as well as how many anenomes would be good in it with out overcrowding the 100gallon

It depends on what fish you put in and how long you wait, meaning the damsels could be pretty nasty to some newcomers.

Ok thanks well what would be some good tank mates in a 100 gallon for the fish i already have and how many anenomes could i put in the 100 gallon

For a Hundred gallon what would you suggest for lighting thats available to purchase at most lfs something good for my nems and live rock i have no coral right now but may want some when i get 100 gallon goin

lol sorry whats an approximate cost for that and would it be fairly easy to find at any lfs
Im gonna check out that site for the fish and let you know some ideas for more fish in the 100 and see what you think

another percula and another nem for sure and i was thinkin
a Yellow tang G/f really likes them lol.....
thinkin maybe a flame angel fish a coral beauty a couple chromis a blue tang a sea star a couple shrimps
and of course i already have a percula clown tomato clown 2 damsels and 2 turbo snails and my nem

Polyp, mushrooms,brain corals i like the looks of them ones theres so many though what do you do after you buy them you just place them whereever in the sand or on live rock and they will grow there with proper lighting of course

Look through my images as I have alot of those corals. You `ll be able to use VHO`s if you are looking at soft and LPS corals.

Yellow tang sounds good. A coral beauty and a flame might not be in the best interest of your reef. Mine almost wrecked my reef.

Very nice! Tank i like those mushroom corals there sweet lookin! what kinda fish is the black and white stripped one looks like mine but mines alot smaller can't remember name of it how many fish you got in there check out my list possible list for that 100 gallon i wanna do i posted it at 3:30 on this posting thanks

ok thanks what about the blue tang shrimp and chromis the would be cool in my reef though right?

Back
Top Bottom