this might be fun

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

steve r

Aquarium Advice FINatic
well, it didnt take long, but we have out grown our 29g. our toad stool that we really love is running out of room and we are going to upgrade.

the tank will be a 75 or 90 reef ready. unless there are some better suggestions. we really dont have room for much more tank or can justify the lighting costs on much bigger

here is where the fun part starts, what is everyone favorite products for all aspects of the tank. i want to do it right the first time. what skimmer, return pump, lights ( MH for sure, we want a clam ) PC supplements, VHO supplements, size sump, pre made sump with chambers for sand and rock or DIY. i am sure i am forgetting a few items but add anything you think would be perfect for that size tank.

steve r

...just an emphasis on the "reef ready" aquarium :D ...wish I did that....maybe a big faced skimmer for more surface skimming per gallon....best of luck :arrow:

yup, i have a CPR overflow box. nice unit , and actually pretty small but still takes up room. plus the plumbing.

steve r

Back
Top Bottom