Thousands of little white things!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

2g2ner

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have a 29 gallon reef tank and 96w of T5 lights. I have (now this is a just a guess) about 200 baby snails ranging from the grain of salt to the size of sprinkle. I dont know where they came from but there are tons!! I also have a ton of scypha sponges, probably twice as many of them then snails! Also, I have just as many of these little white swirl looking things. I think they are some type of tube worm. I am wondering if all of these things are good or bad, and if they are bad what could I do to get rid of them? Thank you!

I got them too had them for bout a yeah they just tube worms they ok people buy em u got freebies don't moan they come in ur live rock

I had three turbo snails and now I have three hundred... They are everywhere at night. And the size of a grain of sand and larger...yep Urs are most likely turbos. The small qurly white specks are a tube worm and not a danger but mine get ate up by my hermit crabs..

Back
Top Bottom