Todd's 28g Reef Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheTodd

Aquarium Advice Addict
Actually it is my youngest son's setup. It is a 28g AquaEuro USA and I plan to run the foam pad in the first rear chamber and probably just put live rock rubble in place of all the bio balls, bio media and carbon. I might also try to add some LEDs to the factory 72 watt (2x36w) CFL plus 8 blue LED moonlights.
My son is 9, so of course the stand (that I built) could not be black or stained. Gotta go with a greyish blue. He wants some Zoas...mostly comic/superhero names, I might frag my bicolor hammer and Duncan's and might try something like Frogspawn in hopes of the clowns hosting. He wants a pair of clowns (mocha ice or gladiators), a trio of Bangaii Cardinals and maybe a Gold Midas Blenny. I'm sure a lot will change as he sees more at the LFSs.
We will add black sand soon and I might want to swap some of the rock out.
It is going to be a QT for the little Convict Tang I got over the weekend first.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I finally added some more rock and we got a Midas Blenny to add yesterday. The Tomini Tang is still silver dollar size, so will stay in here a bit longer.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom